What are Cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication. , identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Social network cookies: they can be stored in your browser while you browse this web page.
The companies that generate these cookies in terms of social networks have their own cookie policies. To which we refer if you want more information:
Minors under 14 years of age must have the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Information on data transfers to third countries.
This website is not realizing transfers of personal data to third countries.
The cookies used on our Website are our own and those of third parties and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
Data retention period
Cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which each cookie has been indicated. For all of the above, YELLOW FELLOW has adapted the information retention periods to its own cookies.
In relation to third-party cookies, the conservation periods may be consulted in their Privacy Policies, as well as in the table in the section Who manages said Cookies? Once the cookie has expired, it can be renewed if the user accepts its use again.