YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. with CIF B72476393 and registered office at C/ Creu Roja 1 BL. 2 LOW – Polygon Vara de Quart. 46014, Valencia (Spain) establishes the sales, cancellation and return policy set for the online "take away" service of the products sold in the establishment, with collection at the YELLOW FELLOW establishment at C/ Poeta Artola 14. 46021, Valencia Spain).
1. Only those over 18 years of age may place orders at www.yellowfellow.es.
2. The client will place their orders through the website www.yellowfellow.es following the instructions and procedures of the website.
3. To make the purchase, the client must enter their contact name and a contact telephone number to be able to be located in case they do not come to the collection at the established time, which the client will have selected as they progress in the purchase process. . Without these essential data, no order can be processed. We summarize the required data:
4. If the client needs to be advised during the purchase process, they will call the telephone number established on the web. In the same way that if any eventuality happens to the order.
5. Once the desired products have been selected, the customer must continue the process by selecting the payment method.
6. Payment will be made before finalizing the order in order to guarantee that he will come to pick up the order at the premises at the time established by himself. Payment can be made with both credit and debit cards. The charge on the card will be made at the time of order confirmation on the web.
7. YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. reserves the right to offer alternative means of payment, as well as to suppress any of the current means of payment offered to its customers.
8. Visa and Master Card have developed a system to make payments securely on the Internet. The Secure Electronic Commerce system is based on the card issuer (bank or savings bank) identifying the card holder before authorizing payment over the Internet. YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. is adhered to this security protocol, therefore, once the product to be purchased is selected and your card number is entered, a window from the issuer opens requesting your identification, showing one of the following icons: card details and your password are protected by this security system from the moment of its introduction. Once the identification is complete, the issuer notifies YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. that the purchase is being made by the cardholder, so that the cardholder can complete the process. If the identification has not been satisfactory, the Issuer notifies YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. to proceed accordingly. This window is out of the control of YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L., being its issuer the responsibility of any incident that may arise with it, having to contact said entity if faced with this situation.
9. This platform uses an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. Which is a cryptographic protocol used to protect the data of our users between browsers and the server. This allows the authentication, encryption and decryption of data sent over the Internet.
10. The order will be collected at the YELLOW FELLOW premises at C/ Poeta Artola 14. 46021, Valencia (Spain).
11. All "take away" orders will be collected with prior purchase on this website, if you have not been able to make your purchase, you can do so by entering our website www.yellowfellow.es from your device.
12. Once you finish the purchase process you will be able to choose in which time slot you will pick it up.
13. At the moment, we do not have a "delivery" service or delivery to the address indicated by the user.
14. For those orders that have been placed until the end of the process (payment) and having given the instructions to the restaurant (name and contact telephone number) the order cannot be cancelled.
15. Orders can only be placed on the same day they are to be picked up. On days when the restaurant is closed, orders cannot be placed and it will be the website itself that will not allow access to the "take away" section.
16. For any incident using the "take away" platform, the user must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
17. The products that are purchased through the YELLOW FELLOW website are perishable products with a limited period of time for consumption andcertain conservation conditions must be guaranteed to ensure the quality of the product.
18. Due to their perishable nature, the products sold on the YELLOW FELLOW website cannot be returned to the establishment once the collection is made.
19. At the time of collection, the buyer must examine the products, checking their condition and that they correspond to the order previously placed through the web. Once the order has been received and verified, the buyer will not be able to return any product.
20. The buyer may only return a product if it does not correspond to the order placed.
21. YELLOW FELLOW's return policy is based on the perishable nature of its products and in order to guarantee the adequate hygienic-sanitary conditions of said products and that they keep their properties intact at the time of return.
22. In the event that, for reasons beyond the control of YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L., all the products of the order placed are not available for collection, the buyer may exchange the unavailable product for another of equal value or may request the refund of the amount paid for said product not available.
23. YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. does not assume any responsibility in the event that the YELLOW FELLOW establishment at C/Poeta Artola 14, 46021, Valencia (Spain) does not have any of the products and/or ingredients purchased through the web. Similarly, YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. makes all reasonably possible efforts to ensure the supply of all products.
24. In case of requesting a refund of the amount paid for a product that is not in the chosen establishment, the buyer must process said refund in the same establishment. YELLOW FELLOW will manage the refund within the shortest period of time possible through the online e-commerce purchase platform, by the same means of payment that the user used when formalizing the purchase.
25. YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. will not be responsible in any case for losses or damages that may arise from its products due to improper handling, transport or conservation of the product by the user.
26. Due to the perishable nature of the products sold in the YELLOW FELLOW establishment, YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. guarantees its good condition, as long as the client consumes it in a reasonable period of time that allows the products to be preserved.
27. The products marketed by YELLOW FELLOW are designed to be consumed within a maximum period of 1 hour from when they are collected. If the customer consumes them after this time, we cannot ensure the quality of the flavor and the proper state of the different ingredients that make up the recipe.
28. At the time of collection, the buyer must examine the products, checking their condition and that they correspond to the order previously placed through the web. Once the order has been received and verified, the buyer will not be able to return any product.
29. The purchase and return conditions established in this document supersede any other type of express or implicit guarantee. YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. expressly excludes and disclaims any liability for other warranties.
30. YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L. is exempt from all liability for claims about defects in the product caused by its improper use by the buyer, improper selection, incorrect application or conservation of the product or those derived from not maintaining the product in the proper hygienic and sanitary conditions.
31. These conditions of the Purchase and Return Policy will be interpreted and executed in accordance with Spanish law. The parties will make the maximum possible efforts to resolve through negotiation any conflict, controversy or difference that is related to the provisions of this agreement. For any doubt, question or difference that may arise between the parties, the parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction and domicile, submit to the Jurisdiction and Competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona and their hierarchical superiors.
32. For any doubt, problem or query, the buyer or user may contact YELLOW FELLOW NOODLES LAB S.L., with CIF: B72476393 and registered office at C/ Creu Roja 1 BL. 2 LOW – Polygon Vara de Quart. 46014, Valencia (Spain) or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com